Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Term Evaluation Blog

While taking Dr. Smith's ENG101 and ENG103, I learned to think a little bit more outside the box. At the beginning of this semester, the course was almost like a philosophy course. Most of my blogs and essays helped me develop a new thinking strategy. Learning to really dig deeply into my brain has enabled me to know that there can always be a solution even if I am stuck and feel like giving up on a challenge.
With the variety of assignments I was given this semester, I have mastered the technique of multi-tasking. I learned to keep up with weekly blogs and essays as well as work on mid-term projects and work outside of my academic career.
I am very excited to move onto future semesters of my learning experience in college and using the skills Ive developed!

No comments:

Post a Comment